How to Check your Macbook Warranty Status
In the following simple solution, I will show you how to Check your Macbook Warranty Status to see how much time remains on you Macbook Warranty from the factory. This is particularly useful if you have purchased or are planning to purchase a used Macbook or Macbook Pro. The Apple Warranty on these machines goes with the computer, regardless of if you are the original owner.
Checking your Macbook Warranty Status:
- From the toolbar on your Macbook, Click the Apple Logo > About This Mac:
- From the Window that appears, Click More Info:
- Next, Locate your Serial Number from the the next Window:
- Now go to the Apple Online Service Assistant Page, Enter your Serial Number and Country, then press Continue:
- On the next page, your Mac Warranty expiration date will be displayed: